Here’s a party dip I made for a girls night this week, it was a huge hit and is perfect for the diet!
Cucumber and Feta Greek Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups plain non fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup crumbled low fat feta (but it tastes much better with full fat!)
- 1 seedless cucumber
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon or more of green onion seasoning
- pinch of pepper
- Combine all ingredients and blend (I use my Ninja which I am in love with!).
- Let chill for an hour or more before serving with lots of veggie sticks and wholewheat pita chips!